Welcome to Amera's Palace on the web! Here you will find all you need for Belly Dancing
– beautiful costumes, jewellery, accessories, instruments, music CDs, videos, books and more.
Order online or visit us at our retail store in Marrickville.
Terms and Conditions – Classes
If you have an enquiry regarding our classes or our terms and conditions, please contact us via email or by phone 9519 4793.
Class passes are valid only for the term you have enrolled in. They cannot be used for any other term unless you have medical documents stating why you have not been able to attend class during the term. If you miss a class during the term you may participate in a make up class during that term however, you must ring ahead to check if there are any places available in your chosen class. Class Passes can only be used for the dates mentioned on the pass. They can only be used at the venue nominated at the time of purchase.
Conditions of use of passes
- A Pink 10 week Class Pass is $145 for 10 classes, that’s one class per week, (valid for the 10-week term only).
- The 10 week class pass and 5 week class passes are only for use in the term, style and level in which they are purchased. If you miss a class and wish to make up with another class you must call or email the studio to check availability first. Please do not just turn up, as our classes are usually full. Email email@example.com or phone 9519 4793
- Private classes are available and are by appointment only. POA
- Don't forget to ask about performance opportunities!
- To reserve your place, please buy your class pass online.
All classes are subject to a minimum of 5 students, if a class is smaller than this it may be cancelled. Amera's Palace reserves the right to change or alter classes. Teachers will be nominated at the beginning of each Term, however Amera’s Palace reserves the right to change teachers. Amera's Palace reserves the right to cancel classes due to small numbers or by force majeur.
There are no refunds on Class Passes under any circumstances. Amera's Palace reserves the right to refuse at their own discretion.
If you are pregnant or have any physical challenges — please ask for your doctor or obstetrician's advice before enrolling in this course or any other courses in our timetable.
Please be on time to class. Not only is it a courtesy for your fellow classmates and your teacher, it also means that you can warm up. Preparing the body (warming up) is crucial to minimise the risk of injury, so please do your best to be on time. Ring ahead if you think you may be late. Some classes run back to back, we will endeavour however, to give you your full hour or class time as advertised.
Back to top ››